Individual Unit Management
Our proprietor, Kevin Geloso, brings a unique blend of capabilities to management, having served as a property manager and rental agent for more than 300 apartments citywide before forming KG Properties of New York. In addition, Kevin was formerly an accountant at Delloitte and Touche. A major part of our responsibility to our clients is to provide a level of service where no detail is overlooked and all issues are anticipated and handled promptly. Unit owners are given one point of contact for their account questions.
Our comprehensive individual apartment management services include:
- Prospective Tenant screenings (credit and background checks)
- Lease preparation and submission to building management
- Rent invoicing and collection
- Collection and maintenance of security deposits
- Handling all maintenance issues
- Detailed monthly income and expense statements
- Assistance in securing property insurance
- Payment of condo common charges and quarterly real estate taxes (on request)
- Direct deposits into owner accounts (on request)
KG Properties of New York works with many owners of fully furnished apartments. Whether you are renting your furnished apartment as an investment or using it as your New York City pied á terre, we offer the following services:
- Utility set up and maintenance on behalf of the owner (cable, internet and electricity)
- Create and maintain an apartment inventory of all furniture and furnishings
- Perform a detailed walk through before each tenant moves in and out
- Schedule maid service (weekly, bi-weekly, and move-out cleanings)
- After hours emergency contact
- Routine Site Visits
KG Properties of New York have combined decades of experience in the New York City property management business, and specialize in working with investors, building owners, Boards of Managers and Boards of Directors. We take a “hands on” approach to all of the properties we manage and treat them as if they were our own. A major part of our responsibility to our clients is to provide a level of service where no detail is overlooked and all issues are anticipated and handled promptly. We pride ourselves in being responsive, detail oriented and available.
At KG Properties, we take the team approach to all our properties. Not only does each building get an assigned property manager, but we also have an experienced support staff that includes administrative and accounting personnel who support each building.
In addition we have the latest computer software which enables us to provide to our clients with detailed monthly reports which include financial statements, disbursements, receipts, and an analysis of income and expenses as compared to budget.
Our management philosophy is to draw upon the most knowledgeable experts in each field to solve the various problems facing each property.
The services we provide include, but are not limited to the following:
- Timely and Comprehensive Reporting
- Supervision of Building Staff
- Frequent Building Inspections
- Communication with Board Members and Building Residents
- Monthly collections of common charges and/or rental payments
- Annual Budgets
- Vendor Contract Negotiations
- Creating and processing lease applications for sublets
- Creating and processing sales applications for re-sales
- Ensuring building registrations are up to date and all violations are cleared
- 24 Hour Emergency Contact
KG Properties has an aggressive, pre-emptive management style to fix small problems before they become large and expensive ones – and to do our best from those problems from arising in the first place. We give owners and board members the confidence that we will always be there when they need us. We take pride in our work and all phone calls and emails are responded to within 24 hours.
For more information on our building management services, please contact us.
All data and information set forth on this website regarding real property, for sale, purchase, rental and/or financing, are from sources regarded as reliable. No warranties are made as to the accuracy of any descriptions and/or other details and such information is subject to errors, omissions, changes of price, tenancies, commissions, prior sales, leases or financing, or withdrawal without notice. Square footages are approximate and may be verified by consulting a professional architect or engineer. All rights as to photographs and graphics are reserved to KG Properties of New York, Inc. ("KGP"). Customers should seek advice and proper legal counsel with respect to all closing costs, timing considerations, financing options, default provisions, zoning implications, renovation considerations and appropriate transfer taxes. KGP represents and has a fiduciary duty to those sellers with respect to KGP's exclusives. KGP may act as a dual agent if another agent of KGP represents the buyer or tenant. KGP represents the buyer or tenant when showing the exclusive listings of other real estate brokerage firms.
We are an equal housing opportunity provider. Consistent with applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, lawful source of income, military status, sex, gender identity, age, disability, familial status (having children under age 18), or religion. Equal Housing Opportunity.