Individual Unit Management
Our proprietor, Kevin Geloso, brings a unique blend of capabilities to management, having served as a property manager and rental agent for more than 300 apartments citywide before forming KG Properties of New York. In addition, Kevin was formerly an accountant at Delloitte and Touche. A major part of our responsibility to our clients is to provide a level of service where no detail is overlooked and all issues are anticipated and handled promptly. Unit owners are given one point of contact for their account questions.
Our comprehensive individual apartment management services include:
- Prospective Tenant screenings (credit and background checks)
- Lease preparation and submission to building management
- Rent invoicing and collection
- Collection and maintenance of security deposits
- Handling all maintenance issues
- Detailed monthly income and expense statements
- Assistance in securing property insurance
- Payment of condo common charges and quarterly real estate taxes (on request)
- Direct deposits into owner accounts (on request)
KG Properties of New York works with many owners of fully furnished apartments. Whether you are renting your furnished apartment as an investment or using it as your New York City pied á terre, we offer the following services:
- Utility set up and maintenance on behalf of the owner (cable, internet and electricity)
- Create and maintain an apartment inventory of all furniture and furnishings
- Perform a detailed walk through before each tenant moves in and out
- Schedule maid service (weekly, bi-weekly, and move-out cleanings)
- After hours emergency contact
- Routine Site Visits
All data and information set forth on this website regarding real property, for sale, purchase, rental and/or financing, are from sources regarded as reliable. No warranties are made as to the accuracy of any descriptions and/or other details and such information is subject to errors, omissions, changes of price, tenancies, commissions, prior sales, leases or financing, or withdrawal without notice. Square footages are approximate and may be verified by consulting a professional architect or engineer. All rights as to photographs and graphics are reserved to KG Properties of New York, Inc. ("KGP"). Customers should seek advice and proper legal counsel with respect to all closing costs, timing considerations, financing options, default provisions, zoning implications, renovation considerations and appropriate transfer taxes. KGP represents and has a fiduciary duty to those sellers with respect to KGP's exclusives. KGP may act as a dual agent if another agent of KGP represents the buyer or tenant. KGP represents the buyer or tenant when showing the exclusive listings of other real estate brokerage firms.
We are an equal housing opportunity provider. Consistent with applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, lawful source of income, military status, sex, gender identity, age, disability, familial status (having children under age 18), or religion. Equal Housing Opportunity.